"You will never meet a more professional and timely fence company in your life! I highly recommend them for your fencing needs."
- Mr. Tyler
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
Get more details about our company and see the limitless design options.
Tips / What To Expect / FAQs
Tips for getting ready for your installation and permit application
- Contract: Please make sure your signed contract and 50% deposit is received.
- Homeowners Association (HOA) Approval: If your community has an HOA, please provide approved plans from your HOA board.
- Survey: Your survey must be on file with us before we can apply for a permit.
- Utility Marking: All private and public utility markings will be coordinated by us. Please ensure all marking flags for utilities are still intact and in their original place.
- Talk To Your Neighbor: As a courtesy, we suggest letting your neighbors know that you are having a fence installed and crews will be onsite working. We've attached a sample letter you can use.
What can you typically expect once our crew has arrived for installation:
- Ensure all marking flags for utilities and the fence line is still intact and in their original place.
- Allow 15 minutes to review the job scope, layout, and approve placement and swing direction of any gates.
- If you contracted us to remove your existing fence, we will tear it down before we begin any new work. We will also haul it away upon completion of your new fence installation if this is in your contract as well.
- All of the fencing materials will be moved into your yard by our crew at the start of your installation.
- Upon completion, the crew will walk with you to review the job and installation and address any concerns at that time.
- After your sign-off on the job, we will require the final payment.
FAQs / Commonly Asked Questions:
- What areas do you service?
- Secure Fence and Rail services all of Brevard County, Volusia County, and Orange County areas (Oviedo and Winter Park Included).
- Do we offer online/virtual estimates? Can I get a quote/estimate over the phone? (online, etc.)
- For a more accurate quote, we send out estimators to verify measurements and provide a time to have questions answered, share information on materials and how to proceed with a fence purchase.
- How long will my fence job take to install?
- Our general lead time is 6-8 weeks, but that can be impacted by many factors such as material and resource availability, weather impacts, permitting, and sometimes HOA involvement.
- What kind of fence materials (options) do you offer?
- We offer vinyl, aluminum, chain-link, and wood.
- How much deposit do you require? What do you require to confirm a fence job?
- In order to confirm Secure Fence and Rail as your fence contractor, we will need a signed contract and a 50% deposit.
- Sometimes we're asked about special pricing, incentives, and discounts for veterans.
- Any discounts and specials that are available can be discussed with your estimator at the time of your appointment.